The online business you’ve always dreamed of doesn't have to stay a dream.
Many elements go into a successful online knowledge business, and it can be very difficult to know where to start. But we’re demystifying some of your biggest course and online business myths in this mini course.
You’ll learn how to build a holistic online business that not only features online courses, but also allows you to offer valuable content, build audience trust, make a meaningful impact on your students, and ultimately make money.
At the end of this mini course you will:
- Bust the biggest myths about teaching online
- Get in the right mindset to build your course business like a pro
- Learn our most valuable strategy to build a path as an online creator
- Unlock bonus downloadable PDFs you can refer back to
- Learn how to use Teachable’s top features to help you build and sell online
We understand that you may want to work along with us while you take this course. To help you get the best viewing and learning experience, we’re sharing some tips to take your mini course experience one step farther.
- Consider taking the course on a cell phone or iPad while you edit your work or take notes on the computer.
- For those who are all about "doing", consider utilizing dual monitors. Of course, you can always opt for split screens.
- On a Mac: Place your cursor over the green button in the top left in one of the windows. Hover until you see a drop-down menu. Select “Tile Window to Left of Screen” or “Tile Window to Right of Screen”. Your Mac will then enter split-screen mode.
- On a PC: In Windows 10, drag an open window to the left or right side of the screen. This will automatically ‘snap’ that window to take up exactly half of the screen.
- We’ve included workbooks, templates, and guides to download along the way. Be on the lookout for these various PDFs and reading lists at the end of select lectures.
Note: Once you’re done with this course, continue on to our next courses in the series: “Create your course strategy and build your curriculum” and “Launch your course and master your email launch sequence” are available to those creators on a paid Teachable plan.
Meet your host:
Jonah is a content and course creator himself. He's spent the last two years working with Teachable creators to help them host live events that provide students value and help drive sales to their courses.